Pool/Spa OPTIONAL COVERAGE
Proper maintenance is essential for your pool. But problems still occur when you least expect them to. Your Helping American Homeowners Association Pool/Spa coverage will protect you from these unforeseen problems and save you time and money. Your service agreement provides real protection for your homes Pool/Spa, saving you both the worry of finding a reliable contractor quickly and the expense of large repair bills. You can rest easy knowing that when your Pool/Spa needs to be repaired, fast and reliable help is just one call away.
Pool/Spa Protection Plan
$14.59 PER MONTH
Pool/Spa OPTIONAL COVERAGE
Our Additional Home Systems Optional Coverage Plan Benefits include:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service Hotline – Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ready to respond to your call.
- Fixed Cost for Covered Repairs, All costs are covered for replacing or repairing the covered parts, up to your specific coverage limits per service call.
- Priority Response – A licensed and insured local contractor will make your repair a priority.
- High-Quality Work – One-year guarantee on all permanent repairs.
- Unlimited Service Calls per Year – You can make an unlimited number of service calls each year, covering labor, materials and permits.
- $100 Service Call Fee
Coverage starts 30 days after acceptance of application by HAHA and receipt of applicable contract fees. Your coverage may begin before 30 days if HAHA receives proof of prior coverage, showing no lapse of coverage, though another carrier within 15 days of the order date.
Key Terms Provider means H.A.H.A. Group, Ltd., P. O. Box 813, Syosset, NY 11791 (“HAHA”) and is responsible for providing the benefits owed to You under this Service Agreement. You may contact us at the foregoing address or by calling us 1-844-GET-HAHA
Administrator means (i) Helping American Homeowners Association and its affiliates, P. O. Box 813, Syosset, NY 11791, (“HAHA”), the entity responsible for administering the benefits owed to You under this Service Agreement.
We, Us, and Our means the Provider and Administrator collectively.
You and Your means Service Agreement Holder listed on the Declaration Page.
Service Agreement means the documents that constitute all of Your rights and responsibilities as a contract holder. These documents consist of the Terms and Conditions on Your Declaration Page.
Service Agreement Fee. The amount you paid for this Agreement.
Term means the length of the Service Agreement which is 12 months in length. The term of this Agreement is defined by the dates listed on you Declaration Page.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR BENEFITS OWED TO YOUH.A.H.A. Group, Ltd. (“HAHA) is the Provider responsible for the performance of contractual obligations under the Service Agreement. HAHA has designed the protection program provided to You under this Service Agreement and administers the delivery of benefits owed to You under the Agreement. H.A.H.A. will serve as your ordinary point-of-contact for any questions or concerns you may have with respect to Your Service Agreement. All other terms and conditions of this Service Agreement are subject to, and modified by, the allocation of responsibilities set forth in this paragraph, unless otherwise indicated for residents of Your state as detailed in the applicable STATE VARIATIONS at the beginning of this Agreement.
- SERVICE AGREEMENTThis Service Agreement will only cover systems for which You have responsibility. We do not cover any repairs for systems that landlords, utilities or other entities are responsible for repairing.This Service Agreement is only valid after Our acceptance of the application and receipt of Your payment covering the Term defined by the effective dates listed on the Declarations Page. However in the first year of coverage, you may not make a Service call within thirty (30) days of the effective date. This Service Agreement will automatically renew for an additional Term, unless prohibited by law, cancelled no less than thirty (30) days prior to the end of the Term of Your current Service Agreement, or cancelled as provided in this Service Agreement, and will continue to renew for like terms and conditions provided We continue to offer the Service Agreement and You make timely payments. We reserve the right to modify this contract or offer this Service Agreement at a different price upon renewal.
- OPTIONAL COVERED ITEMS a. Additional Clothes DryerCovered Items: All components and parts, except:Not Covered: Noise-Venting-Lint screens-Knobs and dials-Doors-Door seals-Hinges-Glass-Leveling and balancing-Damage to clothing.
b. Additional Clothes Washer
Covered Items: All components and parts,exept:
Not Covered: Noise-Plastic mini-tubs-Soap dispensers –Filter screens-Knobs and dials-Door seals-Hinges-Glass-Leveling and balancing-Damage to clothing
c. Additional Built-In Microwave Oven
Covered Items: All components and parts, except:
Not Covered: Door glass – Racks – Meat probe assemblies – Rotisseries.
d. Additional Dishwasher
Covered Items: All components and part, except:
Not Covered: Racks – Rollers – Hinges – Baskets.
e. Additional Kitchen Refrigerator
This option includes a single built in All Refrigerator.
This option does not apply to dual compressor refrigerators.
Note: Must be located in kitchen. Note Dual compressor refrigerator and built-in combination of both an All-Refrigerator and an All-Freezer are only available with the kitchen Refrigerator option. HAHA will pay up to $5000 per contract term for access, diagnosis and repair or replacement for the duel compressor refrigerator and build-in combination of both an All-Refrigerator and an All-Freezer.
Covered Items: All components and parts including ice maker and ice and water dispenser, except:
Not Covered: Any removable component (which does not affect the primary function) – Interior thermal shells/insulation – Food spoilage – Freezers which are not a built‐in unit or an integral part of the refrigerator – Multi‐media center – Wine chillers – Filters.
- ADDITIONAL HOME SYSTEMS COVERED ITEMS
- Built – In Food Center Covered Items: All components and parts, except: Not Covered: Removable accessories.
- b. Instant Hot/Cold Water Dispenser – Covered Items: All components and parts.
- Garbage Disposal – Covered: Removable buckets.
- Trash Compactor – Covered: All components and part, except: Not Covered: Lost Key – Removable buckets
- Ceiling Fan – Covered Items: All components and parts.
- Garage Door Opener – Covered Items: Wiring – Motor – Switches – Receiver. Not Covered: Rail/Trolley assembly – Hinges – Springs – Remote transmitters – Door or door track assemblies.
- Telephone Wiring – Covered Items: Telephone wiring located within the walls of the main dwelling. Not Covered: Phone jacks – Plugs – Lights –Transformers and other power units – Cover plates – Phone units – Answering devices – Burglar alarm circuits – Phone fuses – Wiring which is the property of a telephone company – Access and closing costs to floors, walls, and ceilings when locating or repairing a malfunction.
- Doorbells – Covered Items: All components and parts except: Not Covered: When Part of the intercom systems.
- Central Vacuum – Covered Items: All components and parts, except: Not Covered: Removable hoses and accessories – Access and the costs of closing floors, walls, and Ceilings when locating or repairing a malfunction.
- Smoke Detectors – Covered items: Hardwired units only.
- Pool and/or Inground Spa Equipment Shared equipment is covered. If equipment is not shared, then only one or the other is covered unless an additional fee is paid.Covered Items: Above ground and accessible working components and parts of the heating, pumping, and filtration system including: Pool sweep motor and pump – Pump motor – Blower motor and timer – Plumbing pipes and wiring.Not Covered: Portable or above ground spas – Access to pool and spa equipment – Lights – Liners – Structural defects – Solar equipment – Jets –Ornamental fountains, waterfalls and their pumping systems – Pool cover and related equipment – Fill line and fill valves Built-in or detachable cleaning equipment including, without limitation, pool sweeps, pop-up heads, turbo valves, skimmers, chlorinators, and ionizers – Fuel storage tanks – Disposable filtration mediums – Heat pump – Multi-media centers – Dehumidifiers.
- Septic System Pumping & Septic Sewage Ejector PumpNOTE: This option is only available for First Year Customers and is not renewable.Covered Items: Mainline stoppages that can be cleared through an existing access or clean out without excavation – The septic tank will be pumped once during the contract coverage term if the stoppage is due to septic back up – Sewage ejector pump for septic system only (plumbing sewage ejector pumps are not covered unless the coverage Plus Package is purchased).Not covered: Broken or collapsed sewer lines outside the foundation – Stoppages or roots that prevent the effective use of any externally applied sewer machine cable – Cost of finding or gaining access to the septic tank or sewer hook-ups – Disposal of waste – Chemical treatment of the septic tank and/or sewer lines – Tanks – Leach lines – Cesspool – Any mechanical pump or systems.
Optional coverage begins upon receipt of option fee by HAHA and continues though the contract term. Optional coverage may be purchased up to 60 days after the contract effective date. After the 60th day, optional coverage may be purchased provided an inspection is performed (at customers’ expense) and approved by HAHA.