The HAHA Process - What to Expect
The Helping American Homeowners Association (HAHA) staff and HAHA Associates are standing by to assist with your home projects and problems.
Home Protection Plan Process
1. Whether it is a large or small project, some maintenance or an unexpected emergency, when you need a contractor, just check the website, call or email us. After receiving your call, we will enter the details of your project into the HAHA database, then forward the information to the most appropriate associate(s), as well as provide you with a list of potential associates. For smaller jobs and urgent repairs, we will promptly dispatch an associate to provide the service you need right away. For major projects – such as painting, remodeling, the installation of a new roof or flooring – you will be able to get bids from multiple associates to ensure you get the best price.
2. After calling HAHA with a project or problem, you can expect to hear from the appropriate Associate(s) soon thereafter. For urgent repairs, your HAHA Associate should call quickly to schedule an arrival time. For non-emergency projects, expect your HAHA Associate(s) to make contact within 1-2 days to schedule a convenient time to review your project and provide a bid.
3. Only professional service providers who maintain superior standards will be referred for your projects. Every HAHA Associate has a solid track-record of performance and a true commitment to customer service. Each Associate has also been carefully screened. HAHA ensures that all the required insurance is in order, that the contractor’s license is current, that they are financially stable and there are no outstanding claims against their company.
4. After assessing your project, the HAHA Associate will provide you with a written estimate. Signing that estimate form constitutes an agreement and enables them to begin work on your home.
5. After your job is complete, the contractor will send you the invoice. You will review the invoice and pay for the work as agreed. You send a copy of the paid invoice to HAHA and we will collect your rebate from the Associate.
6. The process typically takes 30-60 days from the day you send the invoice to HAHA. Once the rebate is received, we will deposit the money directly into your account, so there is no delay waiting for a check.
Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible for you and the HAHA Customer Service Team is here to help you in any way we can.